The Emerging Generation
How is the new generation changing practice?
Thursday 24 March 2011
The Gopher Hole, 350-354 Old Street, London, EC1V 9NQ
Much of the discussion surrounding ‘The Future for Architects?’ has looked to the younger generation, the real future of the profession. Increasingly, younger professionals are modifying traditional architectural practice to fit their own vision of the future.
On 24 March, 7.00pm at The Gopher Hole, we will gather a group of emerging practitioners from architecture, as well as those in expanded creative fields who suggest innovative ways of working and designing in the future.
- Liam Young & Darryl Chen – Tomorrow’s Thoughts Today
- Fergus Feilden & Edmund Fowles – Feilden Fowles
- David Chambers & Kevin Haley – Abberant Architecture
- Fran Balaam & Michael Corr – Pie Architecture
- Julia Feix & Tarek Merlin – Feix&Merlin
- Trevor Hardy – The Assembly
- Andrew Shoben – Greyworld
To reserve your FREE place, please RSVP to BuildingFutures@inst.riba.org
Thursday 24 March 2011 7.00pm
Thursday 24 March 2011 9.00pm
The Gopher Hole
Free but booking is essential, email BuildingFutures@inst.riba.org to reserve your place
Building Futures and The Gopher Hole