The Future of Practice
Tuesday 01 March 2011
Practice Futures Launch
Building Futures presents its latest publication: Practice Futures, examining the changing nature of practice in the next 20 years. The launch features a panel discussion that asks: who will design our buildings in 2025, what jobs will architects do and how will practice have changed?
Featuring contributions from the project team: Dickon Robinson, Building Futures Chair; John Worthington, DEGW; Caroline Cole, Colander and Tom Teatum, Popular Architecture.
This will be followed by a panel discussion featuring:
- Jonathan Rose, Principal, Aecom;
- Simon Smith, Director, Ramboll;
- Tony McGuirk, Chairman, BDP;
- Steve McAdam, Director, Fluid and Soundings;
- Adrian Penfold, Head of Planning, British Land;
- Daisy Froud/Geoff Shearcroft, Director, AOC.
This event is now fully booked.
If you would like to be added to a waiting list for cancellations, please email BuildingFutures@inst.riba.org
Tuesday 01 March 2011 7.00pm
Tuesday 01 March 2011 8.45pm
The Wren Room
Free, but booking is essential.